Tuesday, 14 January 2014

What I Wore: Christmas Party

I know Christmas is well and truly over now that the decorations are down and the house is bare, but I never got a chance to share my Christmas party outfit with you lovelies!
Now I didn't have my good camera at the time so I've to stick to phone photo's, but hey you still get the general idea.. 


As most of you probably know Modesty is one of my favourite things in fashion and I'm constantly covering the legs and showing a tiny bit of belly.. I also love the fact that full length skirts are comfortable and give off a very sophisticated vibe! The one above was purchased in River Island, It was on sale for €15 at the time so I felt no guilt whatsoever as I snapped it up. My only issue with it is that it's quite seasonal, and I can't see myself wearing it during the summer. The top, Also from River Island, was a little more steep at around the €40 mark but it's something I know I'll get a lot of wear out of so again, guilt free! As for the shoes, I purchased them in Zara. I wasn't sure at first because they show a little toe cleavage, something I often stay away from. I literally stood in Zara for the likes of an hour, staring at them in the mirror and trying to decide weather they were amazing or terrible! When my mam agreed to go halves with me, (We're the same shoe size so we like to share!) I was certain that I wanted them. They're covered in tiny black diamonds up close, I'll do a more detailed post about them soon!


Myself and my lovely colleague Susie pre-drinking for the wild night to come!

I have to say my Christmas party was Amazing! I work with the funniest, craziest and loveliest folks and we danced our socks off! Did you ladies have any Christmas parties this year? What did you wear?

x



Popular Posts