Thursday, 13 February 2014

A very Urban Valentines day!

If there's one thing I love more than Urban Outfitters, It's Urban Outfitters campaigns!
With Valentines day just around the corner, (agh tomorrow!) I found this shoot perfectly fitting.

The shoot focuses on a young, and very fashion forward couple, on a holiday in Amsterdam, roaming the streets in cosy gear, snapping photo's of each other and just generally being in love









I just love the third photo from the bottom! That red velvet skirt and top and the funky shirt, I need it in my life! Pity this is from back in 2013 :(..

So being a bitter singleton I plan on spending my Valentines night in the bath, with a face and hair mask on, reading my new Vogue (My Vday present to myself woo!)
How will you be spending the night?

Popular Posts