Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Emilio Pucci: Gypsy

A truly memorable collection that still springs into my head two years later is Emilio Pucci's 'Gypsy'.
Bright colours, light flawy  fabrics and modest lengths are my favourite qualities in a garment, So no surprise that I loved almost every piece that was shown during Fashion week in 2012.
Silk slips, lace inserts, applique, crochet and stunning embellishments and embroidery are just some of the skills used to create these Ready To Wear masterpieces!
Thank you Peter Dundas.. you talented, talented man!














 If that doesn't give you some serious summer-spiration I don't know what will!
I have to say the first two looks are my favourite along with the second last line, all black outfits. 
Which ones are do you like most?

x

Popular Posts