Friday, 21 February 2014

Friday I'm In Love: Rani Zakhem Couture Fall/Winter 13-14

You know how I am with evening gowns... they are my joy, my happiness, especially Couture!
That time of year has come around again, The annual ball I attend with my family and friends is on Monday. I spent the day hunting through the vintage stores of Dublin and tried on some of the most stunning pieces... One dress was actually Baroque! I finally settled for something classy and timeless, I promise I'll do an outfit post in the days after.
All of this dress shopping inspired me and I found myself coming home out of the rain, getting into my fluffiest pyjamas and having a little surf of the web whilst sipping on my hot cup of tea.
To my delight I came across a brand new Fashion house that I'd never heard of, and some stunning creations.

A use of elegantly luxurious fabrics are put together with an incredible understanding of glamour to come out with these modern, feminine and oh so shapely pieces. 










Which dress do you love most? I have to say that pink, body tight one just does it for me… wow!
To learn more about Rani Zakhem check out the official website here!

x

Popular Posts