Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Pull & Bear Spring 2011 Campaign

 Close your eyes, take a deep breath, allow yourself to be transported. It's summer, the sun is tickling your skin, your toes are in the cold lake water and there is a gentle breeze lifting your maxi skirt ever so slightly. Now open. Nope. Not Summer.
I don't know about you ladies but in these freezing cold, windy and rainy times I find myself spending a little too much of my spare time reminiscing of the summer.
I love the heat. I love the sun. I think my body was made for mediterranian climate, That would explain my sallow skin that never sun burns, and the fact that I FREEZE to death every single winter here in Ireland! So to help the days until summer move along swiftly here is the beautiful pull and bear campaign for Spring 2011. Light knits, chequered shirts and flowing skirts all captured by photographer Txema Yeste.








x

Popular Posts