Thursday, 19 June 2014

Mara Hoffman: RTW Summer 2014


'There's a Rainbow Warrior moment happening here!'
...Said backstage the show by Mara herself!

Tie dye patterns, Sheer kaftans, Embroidery, Embellishment, Vibrant colours and Guatemalan inspirations brought to life on the runway... and let's not be mistaken here, she had the 'eye' trend down well before Kenzo did.

Makeup and accessories were kept clean and simple, each garment speaks for itself..

I've just had a little fashion orgasm! This is everything I love in one collection and it has me feeling nice and inspired this summer!












I'm heading to Body & Soul festival this weekend and have tie dying a little try for myself... It came out good for a first attempt but I'm a little disappointed with the main top I made... the pink dye only came out at the back, Bad twisting on my behalf, so I'm not sure if I'll wear it or not.
What do you ladies think of this collection? Would you sport any of the above looks? 

x

Popular Posts