Saturday, 6 September 2014

Soleless Bohemian Sandals

Etsy is so fun to explore and I love finding interesting, unique and one of a kind items that I've seen nowhere before..


GPYoga is a free spirited, handmade, eco-friendly clothing and jewelry shop by Gabriela Pomplova.

Her creations consist of leg warmers, beanies, Om & Buddha necklaces, tribal earrings, hand painted and embroidered t-shirts, headbands and many more items... Her sole-less Bohemian sandals are what caught my attention and I'm absolutely striving to save up for a pair!
I just love the idea for festival season, running through a magical forrest, soles on the soil, or playing on the beach with the sand between my toes.. Realistically I'd probably wear them with plain sandals in fear of stepping on a syringe.. oooh, buzz kill...





You can order any of these stunning pieces on Gabriela's Etsy here!


Popular Posts