Friday, 6 November 2015

VIA SERENA

Well unfortunately my lovely little blog has run it's course.. I've been at it since I was just seventeen.. thats a 5 year journey and I've enjoyed every minute. I'm not just ready to give up blogging yet though and have now launched a new site VIASERENA.NET!


My new blog is highly Fashion based but I'll still be discussing Art and Music every now and then. Expect a lot of Couture, Styling tips and Fashion news.

If you'd like to continue my Fashion blogging journey with me be sure to check out the site here..

For regular post updates and pretty things on your news feed like Via Serena on Facebook here!

Lastly, thank you so much to all of my lovely followers. You've made this experience so much fun for me and I thoroughly enjoyed all of the interaction and feedback I got. I hope to see all of you ladies over on the new blog.

x

Popular Posts